Sunday, March 14, 2010

Katie's Knitting Pattern Tips

Here are a few tips and tricks I have picked up while knitting that I thought I might pass.

- Start a binder of all your favorite patterns! It is way easier to print them and store them now then trying to find them on the internet again later.

- Organize all your patterns by diverders. Once you start collecting mutiple patterns it will make your life a lot easier.

- The best thing I ever did with all of my patterns is put them in page protectors. It keeps them from getting crushed ripped or having something spilled on them.

- Now when I am working on a pattern I use wet erase marketing to mark my patterns and cross off rows or sections I have completed. Then when I am done with my project I simply wipe the market off the page protector and put it back in my binder in case I ever use it again. This way your patterns don't get all marked up but you still have the convenience of writing on your patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment