Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Sweater Project




I have been knitting for years but never came around to making a sweater. I always thought of how long it would take and how potentially expensive it could be. I was in my favorite knitting store of the moment City Knits and I grabbed an old magazine that they had on clearance because I saw a gorgeous sweater I knew I wanted to make. I bought my yarn there (for a great price of $24 for the whole sweater) and went home to start my new project.





I took these pictures soon after I bought all my supplies I am currently much further along that I am in these pictures. I chose to do the sweater in a charcoal colored wool blend to have warmth to my sweater as well as the nuetral color. Stay tuned for pictures of my progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment