Friday, May 14, 2010

Finished Sweater!


A few months ago, I set out to make my first sweater. Click to see the pattern and original pictures. Here was my post on how I blocked the sweater (another first for me!) And even had one major mistake!

Well, it's now finished and I took some pictures of my sister modeling it for me. I finished the sweater a couple weeks ago and got the chance to wear it a few times before it began to get warm out. I got a ton of compliments on it. I was pretty happy with how it turn out although it was a little big in the waste and I had to go back and take it in again.

Here are the pictures! Turned out pretty much just how I imagined it. I think next time I will have a little bit more confidence to adjust the sweater to fit me more exactly or maybe even change some of the edging to make it even more unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment