Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finished Garter!

I very much enjoyed the process of making this garter. It was a pretty pattern and very easy to follow. Here is the garter during the knitting process. Obviously it needs to be blocked before you can truly see the lace pattern.


Here is my beautiful garter being blocked. I simply pinned it down to a towel on my floor. Very simple process that added so much to the beauty of the garter!


Here is a shot of the garter up close after blocking but before I added the elastic and the ribbon.


Here is a picture of the finished project. I loved the double ribbon and how the lace bunched slightly. I know the bride loved it. I would definitely do something life this again. It was fun and despite the small needles, it went by quickly.



No comments:

Post a Comment