Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation Update

Luckily, I have a few things saved up to post while I am gone for the next two weeks. I also am making two hats for a friend's photography studio. She is starting to do newborn photograph and found some adorable hats she wants to use as props!

After showing me some pictures of sample hats from an online boutique I scoured the internet looking for the perfect patterns. Go figure I would end up deciding to make my own patterns because I couldn't find the "perfect one." While I am working on these patterns I figure I would post a few pictures so you can see what I have been up to!
This is me with my great- aunt Blanche. It was so wonderful to see her! It had been quite awhile since I last was out in L.A. She told me I looked like a Romanian Gypsy with my dress. Good to know I look like her side of the family!!

This is me with Ms Paula. After moving from MI 6 years ago, who would have thought she would end up less than 2 miles from my dear aunt!!



Here is a shot I took at Palos Verdes. It was a great day to be out by the beach!

As soon as I get all my pictures uploaded from Hawaii, I will put up a post with all of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment