Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finished Yoshi!

Since my brothers obviously don't read my blog, I feel pretty safe posting this.

But, in case they do... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!


This is a picture of my brothers and I. Logan is on the right. He is the one with the sweet tie. Obviously.




This is Logan's yoshi. Finally completed. He is part of Logan's birthday present from me.


I must say once I got the eyes on, I liked the whole look much better. Still I am not totally in love with this pattern. I had to change a few things because I didn't like how they all looked pulled together. I may still add the white piece down the front and his white cheeks. The ones in the pattern didn't look right. I may spend time messing around with this even after Logan has received this.

As for now, here he is. Completed, which is sometimes the most important thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment