Monday, May 9, 2011

Rosette Pattern


Flowers are easy to make! I love creating different kinds of flowers because they are so fast and versatile. They can be perfect little additions to many of your knit or crochet designs including headbands, hats, baskets, bracelets, and blankets!

I tried searching Ravelry for the perfect little rosette flower to add to one of my headband patterns and couldn't find anything even remotely close to what I wanted. So the obvious solution was to make my own flower up!

So here it is. This flower will seriously think take you about 5 minutes- TOPS!

Flower Rosette Pattern

I used a size H hook for these.

Ch 15. Single crochet into 3rd chain from end. Skip 1. SC into next ch after skipped chain, ch 1, single chain back in ch just SC into. This will create a V stitch. do this to the end of the chain, ending with a final V-stitch in the last ch on the row.

If you did this correctly, the chain will be all curled up now. I have used both hot glue and a darning needle and extra yarn to attach these to things. Whatever works best for you! So experiment and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment