Monday, August 8, 2011

Anthrologie Inspired Flower Headband


I love Anthropologie inspired accessories. There are great tutorials all over the blogging world of great jewelry and knit wear that you can make yourself for a fraction of the cost. This past winter I had found a few different knit headbands I wanted for myself, or for gifts. The Anthro Inspired Plaited Headband was another one of these fabulous headbands.


Onto the specifics:

Items Required:

- worsted weight yarn in two coordinating colors
- size H crochet hook
- size 7 circular needles
- plastic darning needles

Pattern:

Cast on 72 stitches. Join in the round.

Round 1-3: K2, P2 to end of round

Next three inches or the headband (or however long you want to make it): Knit to end of row

Final 3 rounds: K2, P2 to end of round


Rosette Pattern is found here.

I sewed the Rosettes onto the headband but you could also use a hot glue gun. I however had a few bad run-ins with mine so I opted for the safer choice.

Hope you enjoy my pattern. I know it's summer right now, but it's never too early to get a jump on Christmas presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment