Monday, August 15, 2011


Fierce but Friendly Dragon


This a really great pattern for a dragon. You can make him fierce or friendly. Or black or green. Or in my case navy and gold. Mine however looks quite strange right now as he only has a body and looks like a deformed snake. He will achieve a great look quite soon though.

However, he is for someone else so I can't really even name him. I guess I can't even say for sure it is a him and not a her. If this was my dragon, it would be a her and I would make her green and call her Saphira. Probably because I am in the middle of reading Eragon. Last month this would have been a Norbert.

I am actually really enjoying this pattern and I will hopefully have it done by the end of the week! You should definitely check out the pattern and make your own lovely little dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment