Friday, August 5, 2011

Reveling in Ravelry- Fedoras

Well I didn't used to like these. I believe strong dislike would probably be a better term. They are kind of growing on me. Slowly growing anyways. So of course I always am thinking, I need to make one.

So I hopped on Ravelry. I found a few ones I liked and even one that was made of straw and one with a pattern in Japanese.

Take a look at the ones that made the cut:

Novi Hat: This one, as far as coloring, looks to me most like what I picture when I hear the word fedora. I also really do like the brim.



Straw Fedora: I must say, I think this one is my favorite. I love the idea of paper yarn because it looks so unique!


Crochet Fedora: I love the yarn used in this hat! I definitely would change the red, probably to green.



There really aren't too many great patterns for a fedora, much less free ones. This may be something in which I need to invest. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment